Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Product Review: South Beach Diet Snack Bar: Chocolate Caramel Nut

I love snack bars, especially when they are healthy! The South Beach Diet snack bar product felt melted when I retrieved it from the package it was shipped in. So, I put it in the refrigerator the afternoon I received it. I got it out as a mid-morning snack the next morning. I looked at the ingredients and it didn’t look like there was anything uncommon in it. It hit the spot! I love chocolate and it’s an extra special treat for me when caramel and nuts are added! I was full right after I ate it. It probably was not as soft as it would’ve been if it hadn’t come from the refrigerator but I also enjoy chocolate cold sometimes too.

I am happy with the way the way the South Beach Diet Snack Bar: Chocolate Caramel Nut product tasted, and how it filled me up!

My rating = 5 out of 5 stars


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this sample free from PinchMe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment