Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review: Immune Perfect by Frownies


I received a sample for Immune Perfect that is good for about 1 to 1/2 applications. The product looked like mud to me at first; it absorbed right into my face and neck though, giving my skin a fresher feeling. I used this product at night right after I washed my face. When I woke up my skin felt and looked softer. It also feels like my skin is "breathing" a lot better.

Added on 6/14/2014: Actually there ended up being enough in my sample for about 3 to 4 applications. At first it looked like it was not going to spread that far. I'm still happy with the results! 

My rating = 5 out of 5 stars

Sample courtesy of Swaggable.com


You Can Purchase Immune Perfect Through Amazon.com Here


Features:

Organic Oat Oil
Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Lasting Hydration
Antioxidant healing properties

Certifications:
Vegan
Gluten Free
Organic
Non-GMO
Cruelty Free
BPA Free




No comments:

Post a Comment